Sunday, October 23, 2011

of course love happens

why is it that when you fall in love it can change quick in an instant and the guy stops liking you? is that really love no its just the fact that the guy liked you right? well i have no idea because that happened to me but this time he is still my friend. the bad thing is that i still have feelings for him and what should you do when this happens you might ask? wait it out even if he has a girlfriend you have to wait for him to realize that he still likes you. just keep talking to him trust me it will work but it takes a lot of time just think of this if you don't wait you will never know! but even  though i have good advice i am still confused my stomachs in a whirl whenever I'm around him and i cant stop smiling :) lets just say this is one of my life emergency's that needs an awnser.

No comments:

Post a Comment