Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dear Readers,
       My little cousins birthday was yesterday!! She turned five years old! I remember the day that she was born I was at Tae Kwon Doe practice and then my grandpa picked me up and told me that she was born. We then went to the hospital and I got to hold her. It seems like time has flyed by since she was a new born. I will miss the old times with her but I love seeing her grow up! Just like the phrase say's "life is not about the breaths we take, but about the moments that take our breath away."
        Last night i had a really weird dream. I can't really describe what happened but it was strange. When I went to school today I was kind of tired. That never happens to me! at 1st block our teacher was really mad because everyone was talking and then second block THE SAME THING HAPPENED!!!! Then at lunch one of my friends put his arm around my waist.Weird... Now i am in advisory and i am so bored! I wonder what will happen the rest of the day! Hmmmm well we will just wait and see!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment